>> Saturday, October 31, 2009
I understand from all my email that Jack Cashill has posted another Obama/Ayers article. I wonder what non-tendentious conclusions he'll draw this time?
- Ayers and Obama both describe the crisis in the Chicago school system as "perpetual."
- Ayers and Obama both complain about increasingly larger educational bureaucracies.
- Ayers and Obama both criticize the "status quo."
- Ayers and a '60s radical in Obama's book both bitch about the Man.
- Ayers and a '60s radical in Obama's book both think education is a tool belonging to the Man.
He must be the only person to watch a Cheech and Chong movie sober and wonder, on account of them talking so similarly, whether they weren't actually the same person.