It's About Time That I've Voted for a Nobel Laureate

>> Friday, October 09, 2009

What the hell? I seriously thought it was a joke when I got back from teaching International Relations 503 for two hours to read this. He's been President for five minutes, and he is sort of more or less administering a couple of wars (which admittedly he inherited).

I'm sure the others will offer more in-depth observations in the coming hours for which I currently do not have the time to do, but I wanted to flag this to get the ball rolling.

I seriously look forward to the wingnuts going fantastically mental over this.

(NB: we don't have a Nobel Peace Prize tag, so I went with the closest thing below . . . )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP