Unless you're a glutton for [insert something about silly online debates], I recommend skipping all the links in the second paragraph.

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

If you're interested in contemporary science fiction, I've reviewed what Kim Stanley Robinson and I agree is the best novel of 2009 period here. I can't recommend it highly enough.

If, on the other hand, you're interested in watching Jeff Goldstein self-implode at the mention of my name (again!), I direct your attention here—sorry, that link goes to his latest (and most specatularly desperate) attempt to emotionally blackmail people into paying him to write. I meant to send you here, where he demonstrates something or other about me, in the course of which he hilariously mistakes a completely unrelated post as a response to something one of his lackeys wrote, and when called out on it, makes fun of me for looking like a standard-issue academic instead of an insecure bodybuilder ...

... all of which is another way of saying I'm re-recommending you skip all the links in the second paragraph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP