Right Addition, Wrong Subtraction

>> Monday, December 21, 2009

I'd have to agree that Richard Cohen -- if only for his status as a nominal "liberal" -- merits addition to this list. But I'd remove the merely boring Hoagland instead; while I understand Duncan's point, I'll insist that three years of Kelly is worth a full decade of the typical winger. For those who don't remember, read this.

I'd also have thought that Applebaum would be an easy choice, but honestly I can't identify anyone else I'd remove...

...Henley, despite his inclusion of Dionne (hey, electing Obama was always going to fray the libertarian/liberal alliance) makes a good case for Cohen. And he's also right about how horrendous Broder is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP