Why does everyone on the first season of 30 Rock have such a huge head?

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Because it's not impolite to bump your own post down, I'll throw up this link to me wondering how the titular embiggening happened (or was allowed to happen) on network television.* I'm really looking for mechanics, as I can see the effect, but I'm not sure exactly what transpired to create it.

*This being related to my general interest in visual rhetoric, as I thought it was an intentional gimmick along the "actors and their inflated egos" line until I realized that everyone was being shot that way. Please save all the-blog-jumped-the-shark-here posts for something more substantially vapid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP