Commenting on the Comments...

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

Regarding the comments...

1. I do not remember choosing JS-Kit, or Echo. One morning I woke up and some new system was operating our comments; another day, I woke up and another system was operative. I am, however, guilty of being extremely lazy.

2. Although both JS-Kit and Echo have some features that I like (threading, the ability to see previous comments) I agree that neither are sufficient. I do think that people are remembering Haloscan with the halo of sentimentality; I remember losing lots of comments to it, having comments cut off, etc.

3. I am open to changing the system for the future, as long as the comments made in the past can be preserved. I kind of like this, which we're using over at ID. Do folks have any particular thoughts or preferences regarding a new system?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP