>> Wednesday, February 03, 2010
I have an article up at TAP on the QDR and the end of the Long War. I also have a couple of posts up at ID on the QDR, including this on improving Air Force foreign training practice, and this on innovation in the defense industry.
Here's some other groovy stuff to read on the QDR:
- Max Bergmann wonders about the implications of the QDR for nuclear weapon policy.
- Christian at Defense Tech says that Air Force COIN advocates see a big QDR win.
- Brad at Wonk Room talks more about climate change in the QDR.
- Yglesias holds forth on the Minerva Initiative.
- Jason Sigger gives his QDR take here. He also disagrees with me on some points regarding LSIs.
- CNAS gives its take on the budget and the QDR.
- Attackerman suggests that the counter-insurgents have won, at least in the QDR. More on that later.
- Galrahn is not wholly pleased with the QDR approach.